Mobile Application Engineer
Start: Right away (01.2022 – 02.2022)
Position: Mobile application engineer
Location: Warsaw / Remote
Level of experience: Regular / Regular+
Type of contract: B2B / to be decided
Airotec is a fast-growing company in the software engineering and aviation industry. The company was established by a group of people who plan to modernize the airport industry with new technology and products that would provide better data usage and operational continuity at airports. The first stage of our strategy is to focus on airports in Poland but in the future we will extend the operability to global markets.
Airotec at this moment is a tech startup. We have currently 10 people on board with software and aviation industry knowledge, who have realized many commercial projects in their careers. Every team member is proactive and has a direct impact on developed products.
Project & Team
We are looking for people who would like to take part in something big and commit to long-term cooperation. We are looking for a Mobile Application Engineer who would like to come with fresh energy to the company and share ideas that could bring value to our products and other teammates. The project for the job application is related to an app for airport maintenance that allows users to inspect and fix different infrastructure elements. The project includes desktop and mobile versions to match the user needs and simplify his work. The project is conducted in direct collaboration with the airport.
You will join a team of passionate, young people who have completed many projects in the aviation and software development industry. The team consists of backend developers/ full-stack developers, frontend developers and product owners. You do not need to have aviation experience, we will introduce you to the secrets of this industry.
Your scope of work will be connected with:
- Developing new features for mobile application
- Helping with code review and desktop application development
- Participating in meetings with potential clients (building user stories)
- Participating in backlog refinement
We build together the product and its strategy, any feedback or participation in the process will be also highly appreciated.
The technology stack we require:
- React Native
- Redux, MobX or any other
- HTML, CSS
The skills and experience we require:
- Experience in creating mobile applications
- Experience in creating frontend features and connecting them with the backend
- Knowledge of offline-first mobile application would be an asset
- Communicative Polish or English language
- Experience as a full-stack or backend developer (e.g. Python, Java, Go)
What else can we offer?
- You can choose work location: office (Warsaw), remote work or hybrid
- Friendly atmosphere where every idea and opinion matters.
- A chance to create something special that could be used in many airports in the world
- Taking part in other projects – we have multiple ongoing projects and few more waiting in queue.